1. Welcome to Elementor
To start working with Elementor, click the Edit with Elementor button.
2. Main Areas
The Elementor page builder includes these main areas:
- Header (Panel): Choose a general style (colors, fonts) or use the search field to find a widget.
- Widgets/Widget Settings: Choose a widget and configure it.
- Preview Button: Enables you to preview page. Once clicked it hides/shows the panel.
- Footer (Panel): View page, go back to dashboard, save page.
- Content Area: Drag & drop widgets and design your page.
- Add New Section: Click the '+' button to create a new section.
- ADD NEW SECTION: Press this button to create a new section or drag a widget from the panel.
- SELECT YOUR STUCTURE: Choose a structure for your section (Later, you can edit the exact width of every column).
4. Column/Section Options
- Column: You can edit, duplicate, add or delete a column.
- Section: You can edit, duplicate or delete a section.
- Widget: Click the content to edit, duplicate or delete a widget.
- Resize Column: Drag right & left to change the width of your columns.
- Add Widget: Click the '+' icon to add a new widget.
5. Edit Widget
- To edit a widget, click the pencil icon.
- On the Panel header, you can choose to edit the widget's content and style.
- Every widget has a different setting.
- You can save your current changes at any stage.
- When you have finished designing, click the 'x' button and view the page.
6. Responsive Mode
- In the footer, to view how the page looks like on different devices, click on the Responsive Device button.
- Choose between the different devices.