Having set up the site and showed the client how to add contents, I now find the site has been totally screwed up and I can’t find out why. The first time this happened it was because they tried to edit using the regular WP editor instead of the PageBuilder, but this is not the case this time. It’s like the whole stylesheet is screwed up.
The curious thing is most pages are affected, but not the test translated copy of the homepage made early on. The exception is Slider Revolution which is not working anywhere. I notice there is a new version available, but since it comes bundled with the theme, I gather the update is included in the theme, but I seem to be on the latest version of Everest.
Apologies for not replying. In the end the site seemed to sort itself out! I did a bit of the usual things like deactivating and reactivating plugins and it didn’t work at first, but then when I started to re-do things (I even set up a new test site), it seemed to find the stylesheet again and I reinstated the rest..