03/02/2017 at 21:07 #2861
Hello – I need to preface this with I’m a complete beginner to wordpress and Elementor so excuse me if I use the wrong terms. I have a few questions/issues:
1) In my backend when I click on a new page – say homepage, contact form, services,etc – and try to edit with Elementor, I get a new window that shows the Elementor Icon Loading – just keeps loading and loading. I give it plenty of time and it doesn’t load. I’ve been playing around with your demo and it works fine there. Maybe I messed something up when I installed the Poza theme but my version is not working the same as your demo – I’m having trouble opening up your template pages in the builder. (I did add a new test page and I can edit that in the Elementor page builder.)
2) Which theme is supposed to be Active – Poza 4.02 or 1.0 Theme Child? Are they different versions – do I need both?
3) I did not install WooCommerce but now I’m thinking maybe I should have. But I noticed one needed to do that before installing the theme. I will be adding products eventually – mostly affiliate products so I probably won’t be needing a cart. But Woocommerce might be an easy way to organize my “virtual” products? Any comment?
4) I noticed on the demo (and in my backend) that you have all the beautiful pages that are shown in your Poza example – the portfolio grids and masonry, beautiful blog layouts, etc. But those can’t be edited with Elementor – even in the demo. Am I missing something?
5) Is there a style sheet for Poza – what is the recommended logo size and image sizes?
Thank you in advance for helping me.
Carolyn Morrison05/02/2017 at 9:10 #2863
1) I believe its a memory issue,
you probably have 40MB memory limit.
We recommend it should be at least 64M (preferably more).
You can set it yourself with the help of this article:
Or you can simply contact your Host provider and ask them to fix this.
Let me know if you need any further assistance.
2) Yes you do need both- the main theme and the child theme are the same version but if you do intend to use code with your template- you should use the child theme – so it wont be overwritten by our main theme updates, and erase your code.
3) You can install the Woocommerce plugin anytime you want. Although its a great plugin for creating an online store with a cart- it’s also great for just arranging your products.
4) It surely can edit the demo content. if you’r not able to do that, try installing the elementor builder before installing the theme.
5) There is no need for certain image size, but make sure that that the images are more or less the same size.
The forum ‘Support (Legacy)’ is closed to new topics and replies.